Ask the BoardIf you have questions or concerns that you would like addressed by the Board of Directors please visit the Ask the Board page and complete the form. Your issues and concerns will be discussed at the next board meeting and you will receive a reply afterwards with the outcome.
Join the NRA!Why not join the NRA today and protect our shooting rights? The NRA is the foremost advocate of gun clubs and Second Amendment Rights in the USA at this time. More and more gun clubs, such as ours, are going out of existence and it is virtually impossible to open a new one anymore. The Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club is proud to be a 100% NRA Member Club. Just click on the "Join the NRA Here" emblem below and join up now!
The December issue of the Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club’s newsletter ‘The Firing Line’ is now available for download.
November’s annual “Toys for Tots” night match will be held Saturday, November 12. If you donate a new, unwrapped toy your match fee is waived (match fee without a toys $15).
Registration opens at 5pm, or you can register on practiscore (search for RRRC).
In addition to the regular IDPA divisions, there will again be a “Lights & Lasers” division:
- Any IDPA-legal handgun permitted
- Maximum division capacity is 10+1
- Weapon-mounted lights permitted (gun must be capable of being holstered and concealed)
- Laser sights permitted (laser grips, guide rod lasers, frame-mounted lasers, etc.)
- Slide-mounted carry optics permitted (e.g. Trijicon RMR, Burris Fastfire, etc.)