November’s annual “Toys for Tots” night match will be held Saturday, November 12. If you donate a new, unwrapped toy your match fee is waived (match fee without a toys $15).
Registration opens at 5pm, or you can register on practiscore (search for RRRC).
In addition to the regular IDPA divisions, there will again be a “Lights & Lasers” division:
- Any IDPA-legal handgun permitted
- Maximum division capacity is 10+1
- Weapon-mounted lights permitted (gun must be capable of being holstered and concealed)
- Laser sights permitted (laser grips, guide rod lasers, frame-mounted lasers, etc.)
- Slide-mounted carry optics permitted (e.g. Trijicon RMR, Burris Fastfire, etc.)