The following information is provided to help you understand the general operation of our club and what we expect from our fellow members. Please read the following carefully. Any questions you may have can be directed to the club at the mailing address or calling (540)330-7775.
- Membership in Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club, Inc., is open to persons eighteen (18) years of age and older. All memberships are per calendar year from January 1st to December 31st.
- Applicants and members are required to be members of the National Rifle Association of America and to maintain their membership. Join the NRA Now and Save.
- Applicants must fill out the application (Download) in full. Mail the completed application to:
P. O. BOX 12453
ROANOKE, VA 24025-2453
- Once your application is received you will be contacted with by the membership committee to schedule your interview. During the interview you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you might have concerning the facilities or rules and regulations at the Ronaoke Rifle and Revolver Club. During the interview process you will also be ask to demonstrate how to safely handle a firearm. If your application is approved, you will be notified with details about attending an Orientation where you will be given a membership package (Range and General Rules, Ethical Conduct Requirements, a map of the property and Match Schedule). If your application is not accepted, you will be notified, as well.
- Fees for the first year include $180.00 for an initiation fee and $120.00 for annual membership dues*. You will be required to pay these fees at the Orientation. (*Dues are pro-rated on a quarterly basis, see chart below.)
- Members are required to complete 15 hours of volunteer time per year. If you do not work your 15 hours, you will be charged the full range improvement fee of $225.00 for the next year’s membership renewal. If you get partial hours in, your charge will be pro-rated (see chart below).
- New members are on probation for two years. However, any member may be dismissed if they do not abide by the Range and General Regulations and the Code of Ethics (see Forms page for Rules and Regulations).
- Members are expected to observe the rules of safe gun handling at all times, without exception. If you do not have knowledge of safe gun handling, it is your responsibility to inform the club and we will be glad to assist you.
Board of Directors